If something went wrong, or you just want the stock experience back, you can do it with this guide.
• On your PC, download the ADB Tools and extract it
• Also download and install the Motorola USB drivers
• Download the latest firmware for your device and extract it
• Copy the files from ADB Tools to the same folder as your firmware
• Inside the firmware folder, Shift + Right Click, then select "Open command window here" or "Open PowerShell window here"
• Boot your device in fastboot mode, either by doing adb reboot
bootloader in CMD or by turning on the phone while holding Power + Volume Down
• Open the flash_all.bat file
• Wait for the process to complete. It may take a while.